Friday, July 15, 2011

They Call the Wind Mariah.....

Whatever you call it, it was a little windy, grey and rainy this morning. Little One made the trek to work with me today. One of my work pals, Joseph, got to know Little One a couple of years ago when the NQEW and I first separated and she and I did the kid swap daily at my office. Now, Joseph and his wife are expecting their first child, and the office crew is hosting a baby shower for them. Little One has been invited to be a hostess and she is extremely excited about helping out with the event.

In preparation, Little One laid out her clothes last night and set her alarm clock, both uncommon occurences and definitely not part of the summer routine. I did have to wake her up, because even though the alarm was sounding literally in her ear, she was still sleeping blissfully away.

We have a fairly quiet weekend planned (or unplanned). There is a trip to the library scheduled, a trip to the market, and a good chance that we will head to the ice rink.

I hope your weekend is full of fun and sunshine,

No comments:

Post a Comment