Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Time and the Livin' is Easy

I suppose fish are jumping, and in those parts of the Deep South where cotton is produced I imagine it is doing alright.

Little One, Pupps 2.0 and I have been enjoying a busy summer season. Little One has spent a lot of time with Mother o' Jud. Pupps has kept me company, as have the two goldfish. And work is wonderfully busy, so I haven't had much time to get bored.

I have been occupying my time with my usual pursuits: movies on TV, reading and work. Exercise has been slow to nil lately, but it is beginning to pick back up. The 4th was uneventful. It rained most of the day and I stayed in and was quite lazy. Apparently the thunderstorms ended and the fireworks went off as planned, but I slept through them.

There is not much else to report. Work and my work is the name of the game. I am at the ice rink tonight with Little One. She is getting some exercise and cooling off on the rink while I try to remember how to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment