Thursday, March 31, 2011

Here Comes the Sun....

It has been a very grey week. It has been brightened with a couple of bits of news, though. First, Little One made straight A's on her report card. This is quite an accomplishment for her as she struggles with math. Let me say rather that it hasn't come easily for her and she really had to work at it as opposed to other subjects that are much easier for her to grasp and master. Also, I had my annual review yesterday at work and they recognized and rewarded my efforts. In this economy, I am even more thankful for having not only a job, but one that pays well and that I enjoy. Being respected and appreciated makes it that much sweeter.

And, late in the afternoon on Thursday, the sun is beginning to burn through the clouds. The forecast calls for some showers in the morning tomorrow, then sunny skies and a warm weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Well, welcome back Jud. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete