Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sleep, Sleep, I know I'm only dreaming....

My sleep schedule is way out of whack. There are several things that contribute to this that of which I am aware:
- drinking too much water in the evening. In an effort to drink all of the water I have been suggested to, I have to get up a couple of times a night to void. (Isn't this an exciting post?)
- my aching back
- medications. The meds make me sleepy sometimes, and then I fall asleep when I get home, then get up late at night, and then try to sleep some more, etc.
- keeping the TV as company. I have read that this is a bad situation. I generally am not watching it, but I like the noise. Maybe I will switch to the radio channels on satellite. At least it will be dark in my bedroom then.

And it appears that all of these issues (excluding the back) are within my control to change. Looks like I have some work do.

No comments:

Post a Comment