Monday, May 21, 2012

Another weekend passed...

This weekend seems to have been long. Not too long, but long. Little One had a fever for 4 days last week and then went to the NQ ex-laws for the weekend. I caught her bug late in the week. My fever broke late Friday, but I have still been woefully lethargic and under the weather.

And as I await the dawn and the beginning of another new week, I still don't feel well. But to work I will go. Pupps 2.0 has kept me company this weekend. She sleeps near my right knee, slightly annoyed that I have slept restlessly and caused her to change locations in bed multiple times.

Time for some more juice.

1 comment:

  1. My dogs sleep below the bed on beds that look like "dogs on pods." One snores worse than the old man he is and mine farts. And if I even utter the other's name, I hear mine looking up because his bling (collar) makes noise. But overall, they like each other.

    ReplyDelete