Friday, August 19, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know it....and I feel fine!

So the process of severing the legal bond that still exists between myself and the NQEW has taken a step forward. My attorney called this morning and informed me that she is filing today. So, I would imagine that once the NQEW is served there will be a flurry of activity where she will call Little One every night and make efforts to see her in an attempt to make up for years of apathy with a few months of parenting.

It's not the end of the world, and something that I should have done realistically many years ago. But it has been a little over two years since we separated and it is time for closure.

2 comments:

  1. A fresh start awaits you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People should come with warning labels. And specific warning labels. If Subject A does not like certain qualities in Subject B, the warning label should say so, saving years and God knows how much heartbreak and disappointment, not to mention, the money. Money always factors in.

    I hope NQEW does not fight you on this, and by extension, causing even more damage to your wallet.

    ReplyDelete